• As part of the delivery team, your primary role would be to interface with the client for quality assurance, issue resolution and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
• You will understand requirements, create and review designs, validate the architecture and ensure high levels of service offerings to clients in the technology domain.
• You will participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews.
• You will lead and guide your teams towards developing optimized high quality code deliverables, continual knowledge management and adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Desired Candidate Profile
Knowledge of design principles and fundamentals of architecture
• Understanding of performance engineering
• Knowledge of quality processes and estimation techniques
• Basic understanding of project domain
• Ability to translate functional / nonfunctional requirements to systems requirements
• Ability to design and code complex programs
• Ability to write test cases and scenarios based on the specifications
• Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies
Primary Skill :
8+ years as a .Net Full Stack Developer
• Experience in Angular 4 + is mandatory
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL, should be able to troubleshoot single
• Experience in Microservices
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and its implementation
• Experience of working in n-Tier architecture
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications