Greetings from Act Corp !!
ACT Fibernet is Hiring Experienced Field Network Engineers for Chennai Location.
Share your resumes at – Marylee.firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete Field Work. (Broadband Installation & Fault Repair process)
2. Candidate would be travelling to customers place to rectify the faults & Installation in Network. (From Customer Switch box to end connection of customers place)
Most Expected issues in network would be:
1. Service issue due to Fiber Cut/Copper Cut
2. Service issue due to improper Router Configuration
3. Crimping Issues
4. He should meet the daily targets given by the team leader.
5. Fiber splicing is involved
6.Take proactive actions to reduce customer complaints from Chronic CX elements and should ensure this by rectifying the fiber connectivity, reduce fault/cut proneness and by ensuring quality of execution.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Assume overall responsibility for ensuring 99.99% Customer Uptime
Ensure that the switches in the network are maintained as per norms
Ensure support for timely connectivity for all the cross functional teams
Maintain the network database and submit the required report to the reporting manager on regular intervals
Attend customer complaints on field and give quality resolution within the TAT
Provide timely resolution of technical complaints through analysis/ trouble shooting
Monitor NMS through relevant application and take appropriate action based on the events
Analyze repeat complaints and ensure implementation of corrective measures through escalations if required
100% compliance on safety and cardinal rules
Responsible for process adherence
Provide structured feedback to management to provide permanent solutions to improve service level
1) Should have min 1 – 6 year relevant experience in Field Network Engineer role (Broadband)
2) Experience in Fiber Splicing & Crimping is must
3) Skill Set Basic Understanding of networking / willing to work on field
4) Responsibility Wi-Fi Router configuration/Switch configuration / Splicing / OTDR handling / Cable pulling ( On Field Job)
5) 6 days working and 1 Week Off will be provided on a weekday
6) Age – Below 35
7) Immediate joiners or Maximum 15 days’ notice period are preferred
8) Please make sure that you have all the below documents in place to attend the interview.
Graduation Certificate – UG/PG/Diploma/ITI
Current company offer letter
Last 3 months payslip
Relieving letter (Applicable if relieved already)
Notice Period : Preferably Immediate Joiner / Max 15 days
Reference : Mary (HR)
Interested candidates pls share your updated resume to the below given mail ID.
Department:Sales / BD, Service / Installation / RepairIndustry:Telecom / ISPSkills:fault resolution, field engineering, router configuration, field work, customer service, switch configuration, broadband services, crimping, splicing, network engineering, fiber splicing, issue resolution, otdrOther Skills:cable, pulling
Recruiter detailsCompany Name: Atria Convergence Technologies LimitedCompany Description:
ATRIA CONVERGENCE TECHNOLOGIES PVT LTD is a India’s largest ISP provider . Leading broadband company . Based out of Bangalore , Hyderabad, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh and all other major cities .
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-home entertainment, education, and interactive services provider in India.