(a) Customer Service Standards
1. Ensure achieving TAT for the issue of SL, documents etc., to the business teams, Customization of documents in coordination with internal and external legal
2. Ensuring TAT for verification of executed documents and for clearances for disbursements
3. Be responsible for timely resolution of customer queries and complaints.
4. To suggest improvements in the documentation and customer on boarding process on an ongoing basis
Credit Administration and Compliance
1. To ensure error free documentation support by the team
2. To review SOPs on an ongoing basis and suggest changes
3. To ensure error free security creation
4. To ensure 100 % compliance with all pre-disbursement conditions and sending alerts to business teams regarding post-disbursement compliance
5. To ensuring sending of monthly reports
6. To act as a checker, if need be
7. To coordinate with other CATs on the resolution of any issues
8. Think out of the box and suggest process improvements
9. To advise and educate junior team members on various provisions of lending laws.
10. To report any deviation in policy in credit sanctions
11. To ensure adequacy of terms of sanction to protect Banks interests.
12. To be of all-round support to the Team Leader and other higher officials of the Bank
Credit, Central Credit Hub, National Credit Hub, Businesses, viz., WB, SME, Branches, HO Law and legal officers, etc.,
Department:Risk / Underwriting, Investment Banking / M&AIndustry:Banking / Financial ServicesSkills:credit risk, credit administration, cam, sanctionOther Skills:post
Recruiter detailsCompany Name: CSB Bank LtdCompany Description:
CSB Bank is 100 year old Bank which have head office in Thrissur, Kerala District.