Reports to – Directors
Key Responsibilities Areas
– Managing of finance functions and overseeing the finance team
– Defining a strategy for the finance team and advising on the best way of incurring the expenses for different operational functions of the Company
– Preparing of budget, forecasts and cashflows
– Reporting directly to Directors and updating them on the statistics on weekly, monthly, half-yearly and annual basis
– Advising the operations team on the legal and tax implications of any changed proposed to the product
– Ensuring that all the regulatory compliances (eg – TDS returns, GST returns, income-tax returns, PT and PF returns) are completed within the prescribed time limits
– Preparing tax calculations sheets, collecting investment proofs, Form 16, monthly salary sheet for all employees and supervising salary payments
– Drafting legal notices for IT Act violations, copyright and trademark violations
– Reviewing the business agreements from a legal perspective
– Preparing Form 15CA and 15CB for remittances to be made outside India
– Keeping a track of all monthly payments and ensuring that the payments are made on time after deducting the necessary tax at source
– Keeping a track of receivables and following-up for payments to ensure minimum debtor days
– Interacting with other departments for setting-up monthly budgets, payments, and other transactional matters.
– Working and coordinating with external partners such as the CA firms, lawyers, Banks, Merchants to ensure effective and smooth functioning
The qualities we are looking for are:
– A CA Degree and 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience
– You- re keen on prioritising your tasks, projects and yourself on your own
– You are a great communicator and collaborator.
– Should be able to manage a team.
What’s In for you? You will play an important role in our growth story. Look forward to an attractive compensation & a great work environment (PS3, Fun workshops, Outings & More). You will be working together with the best brains of the industry & learn about various areas of online marketing. & Of course you enjoy the freedom to execute your own ideas!