As a Product Manager, you should be able to plan, implement, and track specific short-term deliverables. You should be comfortable in laying out highly detailed product requirements, strategizing product roadmap, and implementing competitive insights and growth hacks
– Product Ownership: You should make product goals your own and use your skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the team.
– Responsibility and Accountability for the Product: Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a product plan to fit the stakeholders/ customers needs and deliver within budget on desired outcomes within the stipulated timeline.
– Define Product Roles and Responsibilities: Working closely with the Customer Experience Lead, Sales Team, Engineering, Design and QA to define the product goals and objectives.
– Makes Things Happen: Have the knowledge, skills and experience to be able to recognise when problems surface or potential problems are looming. He/ she should be capable of taking on different challenges and making things possible even though they seem impossible at first.
– Promotes Customer Involvement: The PM recognizes that product success is directly related to satisfying the customer; therefore, customer involvement is essential to ensure that the right product is built.
– Promotes Good Working Relationships: The PM serves as a role model in promoting good working relationships across a product. PMs cultivate the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all of a product’s stakeholders: its sponsors, those who will make use of the results, those who command the resources needed, and the team members.
A minimum Bachelor Degree, 2 years of product management experience.
Technical Knowledge is a must on any technology.
Self-motivated, quick and assertive
Extremely detailed oriented and organized
Exceptional time management skills
Excellent writing and communication skills
Cool, calm, collected and collaborative work well under pressure and comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments. Can shift readily between the “big picture and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
Ability to develop product plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
Knowledge of product metrics, including gathering, reporting, trend analysis, creation, and metrics.
Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate
alternatives using basic root cause analysis.
Manage product scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk.
Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project/ product issues and escalate to immediate manager where required.
Stays abreast of current industry trends and new technology through professional
associations, trade journals, networking, and associated training and seminars.,
Department:Marketing / Communication, General / Operations ManagementIndustry:IT – SoftwareSkills:marketing, delivery, salesOther Skills:trend analysis, product development, role model, time management, root cause, people skills, manage client expectations, product managementEducation10+2 or Below
Recruiter detailsCompany Name: SD2 Labs Pvt LtdCompany Description:
SD2 Labs Pvt Ltd