Track and manage expense filings and related service accounts for Leadership team
• Act as a liaison and provide support to the Leadership team
• Organize meetings/travel and events for Leadership team
• Draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes as needed
• Assist in managing schedule for Leadership team
• File and track all key paperwork/compliance filings
• Work with Presidents and finance on reporting deliverables
• Prepare presentation materials and reports for investor reporting
• Report on and track key projects across all companies
• Manage key projects at the Portfolio
Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that support the Portfolio
Desired Candidate Profile
• Previous experience as an Assistant
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
• Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
• High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including CEOs, senior executives
• Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
• Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
• Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Excellent judgment is essential
• Ability to switch gears at a moments notice
• Be proactive.
Shift Timing 4:00 PM- 1:00 AM IST or 5:00 PM -2:00 AM (Flexible).