1. Technical expert on SCCM, Intune (Intermediate)
2. Basic knowledge of Design, implementation, and managing enterprise SCCM is an advantage]
2. Excellent knowledge on Patch my PC to patch applications.
3. Extensive experience in Win10 Life cycle management which includes new deployments, In-place upgrades and Win 10 Servicing with SCCM/Intune
4. Have a consultative behavior, You can talk to a customer, lead colleagues, working on TT but at the same time you are not afraid to work on Continuous Services (L3) tasks
5. Have a deep understanding of IT infrastructure in general and from a workplace perspective.
6. In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft System Center (SCCM)-Design, implement, and manage enterprise SCCM
7. Troubleshooting MP, DPs and SUPs.
8. Setting up Boundaries and Boundary Groups.
9. Worked on various Discovery methods and Client settings and User Device Affinity.
10. End-to-End Patch Management – Syncing Updates, downloading and Deploying Updates for workstation Server s patching.
11. Knows how to create and modify SCCM Reports.
12. Knowledge on OSD, Task Sequence, Driver Package upgrade, In-Place Upgrade
13. Good Knowledge on Software Distribution, Patching, Troubleshooting of the failed applications and troubleshooting of the failed patches.
14. Knowledge of Microsoft 365, Intune, Co-management, Modern management, Autopilot is an additional benefit
15. Knowledge on Active Directory and GPO is an additional benefit.
16. Knowledge on Powershell and will be an added benefit.