The IT Development Specialist focuses upon the development of applications / products in line with the technology roadmap and standards. The IT Development Specialist delivers development of programme logic for new applications / products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications (activities may also include elements of technical testing). Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Manager of the Head of Technology.
* Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts through extensive experience and advices the execution of IT Development plans through the provision of advice and execution of administrative activities;
* Effectively interacts with colleagues through development activities enabling achievement of the IT strategy;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (e.g. Billing, CRM and Provisioning);
* Supports the team for the evaluation of Request for Proposal (RFPs) in project delivery. Ensures solving problems, analysis and interpretation of differing situations in order to identify, search and select the best solution;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to provide technological support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests;
* Maintains strong relations with relevant stakeholders, to include Architects, Solution Designers, project team and vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
MicroServices and APIs
Digital Experience Platforms
Department:General / Other SoftwareIndustry:Telecom / ISPSkills:solution design, ui, prpc, sql, critical systems, search, demand management, pega, pega prpc, design, communication skills, vendors, it development, slas, it, demand, change requests, it strategyEducationGraduation
Recruiter detailsCompany Name: VodafoneCompany Description:
We’ve come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 500 million customers around the world choose us.
In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.
In an increasingly connected world, it’s no longer just about being able to talk and text. Our network allows people to share images and videos as soon as they’re captured; to share thoughts and feelings as soon as they’re created. And because we now do more than just mobile in many markets, more customers look to Vodafone for great value in their fixed line and broadband services too.
Vodafone understands that businesses need a communications partner with solutions that scale and adapt as their business needs change. They may need a few smart phones for voice and email on the move. Or they may require a fully integrated solution that enables sharing of documents, video conferencing and access to corporate applications from any location. Whatever their size and whatever their need, we are constantly looking for new, innovative ways to help our business customers grasp every opportunity in a simple and straightforward way.